Any serious SMS competition?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Id love if Telsa (tesla?) Would bring out a fully customisable sms app thats snappier than the ones we all know that have been around for ages.
We need some "next gen" sms apps imo :thumbup:

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Honestly the default SMS apps are fine to me. I think the ultra-cool customization aspect of a lot of apps has sailed and what we're left with are apps like Go and Handcent having so many choices it's pointless.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I kind of agree. I want a stock like holo ui having messenger with group message and emojis. Something simple. No lag. Efficient. All the extra crap out. I think chomp sms maybe close to that but not really

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Im not into the emojis etc, just like full control of how it looks with HUGE bright font for when im drunk n no glasses lol.
GO is so slouchy though, i want a JB or atleast ICS standard app :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
If someone made this, I'd be all over it. I can't believe it doesn't exist yet.

I kind of agree. I want a stock like holo ui having messenger with group message and emojis. Something simple. No lag. Efficient. All the extra crap out. I think chomp sms maybe close to that but not really

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Same. The am gona mail Telsa :)
Il let them have xmas 1st :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Mate im gona study lynux, java and android in jail next year. Gona have no dev' unit or internet though so itl be a challenge ;)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Campaign time. Everyone mail the great devs like tesla,... :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member