Phone does not go into USB mode when connecting to Win 7
My S3 has stopped going into USB mode when connecting it to my PC running Win 7. I don't recall making any changes to the phone that could affect this. The phone does start charging when I plug a USB cable in but that's it.
I want to connect the phone to Kies to try backing it up before factory resetting to try to solve my bluetooth issue.
- 12-24-2012, 11:59 PM #2
- 12-25-2012, 09:51 AM #4
- By skywalker311 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:31 PM
- By Obi_d21 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2012, 02:56 PM
- By brother_esau in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2011, 06:11 PM
- By j_grouchy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:42 AM
- By SYL in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2011, 07:08 PM