- 41 Posts
In an effort to improve my battery I'm trying to prune the apps that run in the background. I already disabled S Voice but for some reason it's still running I am the background. I kill it off and not comes back.
Is there someplace I can keep apps like this from restarting? Seems like all the bloatware keeps restarting and runs in the background sucking up resources.
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- By werditsdrew#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2010, 04:05 AM
- By Fatasaurus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 40Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:22 PM
- By cookdav in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:06 AM
- By joek71#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-22-2009, 08:21 PM
- By mabmarc#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:42 AM