Problem with stock Music Player app
Has anybody had trouble with the stock Music Player app deleting songs out of a playlist? I spent about an hour yesterday adding songs to a playlist and today they’re gone. In order to make sure I didn’t do something wrong, I created a playlist today and put 5 songs in it. I exited the app, restarted my phone and checked the app, the songs were still there. Now, a couple hours later and they’re gone.
- 12-28-2012, 12:27 PM #2
- 472 Posts
- Stock: Unrooted
- 12-28-2012, 12:30 PM #3
Re: Problem with stock Music Player app
I have never bothered with the stock player. If you are an avid music listener like I am, then I strongly suggest you invest in "PowerAmp" .
- 12-28-2012, 12:58 PM #4
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 13Last Post: 04-26-2012, 03:48 PM
- By mstraw9379 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2012, 07:13 AM
- By nwportgirl in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:26 AM
- By doncerda in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:05 PM
- By joene92 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:10 PM