Problem with stock Music Player app
Has anybody had trouble with the stock Music Player app deleting songs out of a playlist? I spent about an hour yesterday adding songs to a playlist and today theyre gone. In order to make sure I didnt do something wrong, I created a playlist today and put 5 songs in it. I exited the app, restarted my phone and checked the app, the songs were still there. Now, a couple hours later and theyre gone.
- 12-28-2012, 01:27 PM #2
- 472 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Stock: Unrooted
Re: Problem with stock Music Player app
That never happened with minewhen I was using the 'stock Music Player' app for a few weeksthat I'm aware of. So sorry, but I have no idea what could be causing that.
I've been using the Rocket Player app, for the last couple of months, and its been working pretty good. As well, the support form the Dev's has been A+. They also have a decent JRT Studio Blog.
- 12-28-2012, 01:30 PM #3
- 12-28-2012, 01:58 PM #4
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 13Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM
- By mstraw9379 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:13 AM
- By nwportgirl in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2012, 01:26 AM
- By doncerda in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2011, 11:05 PM
- By Joene in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2010, 01:10 PM