Free Samsung galaxy s3 flip cover if you act now!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I got Lime Green...I'll definitely send it over to someone if they wanted it for like $20, cuz my extended battery wont fit it....Im keeping the tiles though lol

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Samsung is out.
We're sorry but the limited quantity promotion has ended. You can still look for great options at 50% off in our accessories store - just use the coupon code in your registration confirmation email.
What a crappy deal. The offer just came out, now they are already out! I'm pissed about this offer.:mad:
It said limited quantities and there were tons of messages on Facebook responding to the offer. Do you think they possibly meant it when they said "limited quantities"?

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I missed out on this one. I didn't care at first but when I decided free is free, it was too late. I actually got in at first, but Chrome on my Mac froze up, and wouldn't let me input my info. So I loaded the url in Safari, and that's when I realized the promo had ended. :'(

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I missed out on this one. I didn't care at first but when I decided free is free, it was too late. I actually got in at first, but Chrome on my Mac froze up, and wouldn't let me input my info. So I loaded the url in Safari, and that's when I realized the promo had ended. :'(

Exact thing happened to me Chrome messed me up. Lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I got pm about the mobilenations members contest askin my tshirt size lol wonder what ive won :p

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow my fiance would love that lol. She dislikes my geek side :(

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
They give away Nexus all the time in comps so youd expect something gadgety in a yearly contest voted for by users.
Dont get me wrong, just winning gave me a huge buzz just when i needed it, especialy the funny category coz its my only real talent lol..... and spitting into my own mouth :p

MERRY XMAS!!!X

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
They give away Nexus all the time in comps so youd expect something gadgety in a yearly contest voted for by users.
Dont get me wrong, just winning gave me a huge buzz just when i needed it, especialy the funny category coz its my only real talent lol..... and spitting into my own mouth :p

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Was there ever any doubt... that you'd win the 'funny category'? ;)

Maybe you should PM them back, refusing to accept said T-shirt, and demand a good & acceptable gadget of some sort !? :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 10?
Lol i honestly dont try to be funny on here or id get banned, my humour is a bit umm liberal.
i honestly cant remember writin anythin funny on here lol....! :confused:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463