Free Samsung galaxy s3 flip cover if you act now!

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Does this still work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Why would something that was free back in august be free now?

My name is Soundtrack to Chaos, and I have a fetish for external chargers, big batteries, power outlets and extension cords and surge protectors... I need help

ipwn3r456

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
OMG, why I didn't know this a long time ago! Oh wells, it's too late. I didn't really like the covers as much, I like the NFC tags though...

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
OMG, why I didn't know this a long time ago! Oh wells, it's too late. I didn't really like the covers as much, I like the NFC tags though...

They really weren't that good anyway, lol. I got two, and have no idea where I put them

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 with a 7000mah extended battery... Because I'm not a chick with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Please send me one....I recently got a galaxy s3 and I have no case please help

Flygrul, this offer dates from a year ago. It's no longer in effect. Aside from that, if you read the first post you'll see the offer was from Samsung, and you had to register on their web site to get it. No one here could send you one even if the offer was still current.

You can buy cases on Amazon or Ebay for as little as a couple of dollars, by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC