- 1 Posts
$100 T-mobile Galaxy s3 w/contract at Walmart + $200 etf = $300 Galaxy s3?
So basically if I were to stay on contract for a month and cancel it, t-mobile would only charge me $200 for etf, essentially making the phone $300 total cost? Maybe $400 after activation fees etc.? I would stay with t-mobile afterward, just on a prepaid or value plan, but I'm trying to figure out what the drawback for doing this would be...this can't be possible right?
- By naviwilliams in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 05:55 PM
- By Donoghan in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:57 AM
- By ragnarokx in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 12Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:57 PM
- By topgun2910 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2012, 07:25 AM
- By ramnitb in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:48 PM