- 1 Posts
S3 notifications help & answering calls help please!
I'm completely new to Android (previous iphone user) and have a few questions about my new S3...
I've got the current jellybean update and am having trouble getting the phone to send me email notifications. I'm using the Gmail app and have two accounts in there and both have the notifications box ticked yet neither of them actually notify me of new emails. I have to go into the account, hit refresh and then it loads new emails. How can I fix this? Is it the app or me that's being silly?
Also, is there a way of changing the swipe thing to answer calls? (aside from pressing the home button which seems most like cancelling a call!) Is there a function where the green swipey arrow can just be made into a green answer button?
Other than this, I'm loving being able to customise my phone...it's great! Would really appreciate your help though
- 12-30-2012, 07:08 AM #2
Re: S3 notifications help & answering calls help please!
In gmail settings, your gmail address settings, is "notifications " checked mate?
Not sure about call answering but a simple button would answer in your pocket
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 12-30-2012, 07:12 AM #3
- By vashekp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:32 PM
- By bjones521 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:31 PM
- By Dulex Cherenfant in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2012, 10:47 AM
- By BigKenW in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 10:10 AM
- By morgan_allstar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:44 PM