Page buddy!??

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok is it another silly gimmick to be frozen or does it do anything of actual use? (Android 4.1.2) :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I haven't watched any vids on it, but there seems to be several of them; here's a little Samsung one, but I haven't the faintest idea what she's talkin' about. lol

Considering how much you love to tinker with your 'Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB' . . .I'm gonna start watchin' for that hole in the Ozone layer to develop, soon, right above your flat. lol ;)

Btw, I've got some good friends down Wivenhoe way in old Blighty. They say no white stuff is forecast, but plenty of rain. Same thing up your way, is it?

Have a Rollickin' Good New Year, funky! :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I haven't watched any vids on it, but there seems to be several of them; here's a little Samsung one, but I haven't the faintest idea what she's talkin' about. lol

Considering how much you love to tinker with your 'Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB' . . .I'm gonna start watchin' for that hole in the Ozone layer to develop, soon, right above your flat. lol ;)

Btw, I've got some good friends down Wivenhoe way in old Blighty. They say no white stuff is forecast, but plenty of rain. Same thing up your way, is it?

Have a Rollickin' Good New Year, funky! :D

Its already snowed here mate. White xmases and sunny summers have quickly become rare in scotland over past 10yrs so i wont be puttin a bet on man :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Sincs

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
When I first heard about it I thought it'd would end up as another unused gimmick, but I think it's pretty useful actually.
I only ever use my video/music player widgets with headphones plugged in, so now I can delete those widgets from my home screen to free up space because a page with them on automatically pops up when needed.
Also having YouTube etc apps appear in the dock is good too.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Its already snowed here mate. White xmases and sunny summers have quickly become rare in scotland over past 10yrs so i wont be puttin a bet on man :) MERRY XMAS!!!X
Cool. :cool: I thought it might have snowed up your way, since the temps have been dropping and all. Ever get down around Wivenhoe way?

"i wont be puttin a bet on man" . . . you mean, you wouldn't bet on a snowy summer and sunny winter? :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I disabled it once I got my note 2, I don't think it's very useful but that's my perspective on it. I also disabled the thing that pops up when you plug in headphones. :p

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Cool. :cool: I thought it might have snowed up your way, since the temps have been dropping and all. Ever get down around Wivenhoe way?

"i wont be puttin a bet on man" . . . you mean, you wouldn't bet on a snowy summer and sunny winter? :)

Never heard of it n wouldnt put a bet on white xmas lmao :)
Temps have risen actualy, for a week there every night was below 0?c.
I remember as a kid the snow bein higher than me (like 4ft) climate change is REALLY showing itself here,.. theres a housefly in my flat and my snakes still feeding in december.,.,. Then summers are really WET :(

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
When I first heard about it I thought it'd would end up as another unused gimmick, but I think it's pretty useful actually.
I only ever use my video/music player widgets with headphones plugged in, so now I can delete those widgets from my home screen to free up space because a page with them on automatically pops up when needed.
Also having YouTube etc apps appear in the dock is good too.

Does it work with 3rd party apps mate?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Never heard of it n wouldnt put a bet on white xmas lmao :)
Temps have risen actualy, for a week there every night was below 0?c.
I remember as a kid the snow bein higher than me (like 4ft) climate change is REALLY showing itself here,.. theres a housefly in my flat and my snakes still feeding in december.,.,. Then summers are really WET :(
Well, it's prolly good I didn't go on a few golfing trips?to Scotland?that I was invited on then. It prolly would've rained like the dickens the whole time I was there. Have deep Scottish ancestry, as I may have mentioned to you before, with surnames dating back to the Templar times, so it'd be cool to see certain locations and all.

How many snakes do you have? And what kind?

Last edited:

Sincs

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Does it work with 3rd party apps mate?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

You mean like being able to have shortcuts to your apps on it???

You can't edit the dock apps (phone, YouTube, music player, etc.) but you can add any of your apps/widgets to the actual home screen.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's prolly good I didn't go on a few golfing trips?to Scotland?that I was invited on then. It prolly would've rained like the dickens the whole time I was there. Have deep Scottish ancestry, as I may have mentioned to you before, with surnames dating back to the Templar times, so it'd be cool to see certain locations and all.

How many snakes do you have? And what kind?

Im mostly irish as far as anyones explored mate. Mah not golfin weather lol.
Well technicaly we have 3 corn snakes but Baby the beautiful breeding feemale escaped like a year ago, trust me they cum back if they get water. Then clair lost her jouvinile one "tigger" like a week ago so were scared coz shes prob went into hibernatin. Then theres Boaby, my breeding ready fiesty male who we stil have in what is now alcatraz :)
He's survived a LOT including a 10month holiday and nearly cuttin his own head off. Hes really put on weight durin summer n he lets u know with a scarily thight squeeze :)
He bit our huge cat. Was a shame but funny n tought her a lesson :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You mean like being able to have shortcuts to your apps on it???

You can't edit the dock apps (phone, YouTube, music player, etc.) but you can add any of your apps/widgets to the actual home screen.

Nah mate i meant the apps available with the nem multiscreen feature that came with 4.1.2 sorry.
So far its stock sms, music player etc but havent really messed with it yet... :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc