Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By winmod21
  • 1 Post By funkylogik
  • 1 Post By winmod21
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Page buddy!??

    Ok is it another silly gimmick to be frozen or does it do anything of actual use? (Android 4.1.2) :beer:

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  2. #2  
    winmod21's Avatar

    Posts
    472 Posts
    ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    I haven't watched any vids on it, but there seems to be several of them; , but I haven't the faintest idea what she's talkin' about. lol

    Considering how much you love to tinker with your 'Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB' . . .I'm gonna start watchin' for that hole in the Ozone layer to develop, soon, right above your flat. lol

    Btw, I've got some good friends down Wivenhoe way in old Blighty. They say no white stuff is forecast, but plenty of rain. Same thing up your way, is it?

    Have a Rollickin' Good New Year, funky!
    funkylogik likes this.
  3. #3  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Page buddy?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by winmod21 View Post
    I haven't watched any vids on it, but there seems to be several of them; , but I haven't the faintest idea what she's talkin' about. lol

    Considering how much you love to tinker with your 'Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB' . . .I'm gonna start watchin' for that hole in the Ozone layer to develop, soon, right above your flat. lol

    Btw, I've got some good friends down Wivenhoe way in old Blighty. They say no white stuff is forecast, but plenty of rain. Same thing up your way, is it?

    Have a Rollickin' Good New Year, funky!
    Its already snowed here mate. White xmases and sunny summers have quickly become rare in scotland over past 10yrs so i wont be puttin a bet on man

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    winmod21 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Page buddy?
    A feature of 4.1.2 bud, havent played with it yet but itl prob get frozen

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    When I first heard about it I thought it'd would end up as another unused gimmick, but I think it's pretty useful actually.
    I only ever use my video/music player widgets with headphones plugged in, so now I can delete those widgets from my home screen to free up space because a page with them on automatically pops up when needed.
    Also having YouTube etc apps appear in the dock is good too.
    Thanked by:
  7. #7  
    winmod21's Avatar

    Posts
    472 Posts
    ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Its already snowed here mate. White xmases and sunny summers have quickly become rare in scotland over past 10yrs so i wont be puttin a bet on man MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Cool. I thought it might have snowed up your way, since the temps have been dropping and all. Ever get down around Wivenhoe way?

    "i wont be puttin a bet on man" . . . you mean, you wouldn't bet on a snowy summer and sunny winter?
  8. #8  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    I disabled it once I got my note 2, I don't think it's very useful but that's my perspective on it. I also disabled the thing that pops up when you plug in headphones.

    Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by winmod21 View Post
    Cool. I thought it might have snowed up your way, since the temps have been dropping and all. Ever get down around Wivenhoe way?

    "i wont be puttin a bet on man" . . . you mean, you wouldn't bet on a snowy summer and sunny winter?
    Never heard of it n wouldnt put a bet on white xmas lmao
    Temps have risen actualy, for a week there every night was below 0°c.
    I remember as a kid the snow bein higher than me (like 4ft) climate change is REALLY showing itself here,.. theres a housefly in my flat and my snakes still feeding in december.,.,. Then summers are really WET

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincs View Post
    When I first heard about it I thought it'd would end up as another unused gimmick, but I think it's pretty useful actually.
    I only ever use my video/music player widgets with headphones plugged in, so now I can delete those widgets from my home screen to free up space because a page with them on automatically pops up when needed.
    Also having YouTube etc apps appear in the dock is good too.
    Does it work with 3rd party apps mate?

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  11. #11  
    winmod21's Avatar

    Posts
    472 Posts
    ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Never heard of it n wouldnt put a bet on white xmas lmao
    Temps have risen actualy, for a week there every night was below 0°c.
    I remember as a kid the snow bein higher than me (like 4ft) climate change is REALLY showing itself here,.. theres a housefly in my flat and my snakes still feeding in december.,.,. Then summers are really WET
    Well, it's prolly good I didn't go on a few golfing trips–to Scotland–that I was invited on then. It prolly would've rained like the dickens the whole time I was there. Have deep Scottish ancestry, as I may have mentioned to you before, with surnames dating back to the Templar times, so it'd be cool to see certain locations and all.

    How many snakes do you have? And what kind?
    Last edited by winmod21; 12-31-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    funkylogik likes this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Does it work with 3rd party apps mate?

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    You mean like being able to have shortcuts to your apps on it???

    You can't edit the dock apps (phone, YouTube, music player, etc.) but you can add any of your apps/widgets to the actual home screen.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by winmod21 View Post
    Well, it's prolly good I didn't go on a few golfing trips–to Scotland–that I was invited on then. It prolly would've rained like the dickens the whole time I was there. Have deep Scottish ancestry, as I may have mentioned to you before, with surnames dating back to the Templar times, so it'd be cool to see certain locations and all.

    How many snakes do you have? And what kind?
    Im mostly irish as far as anyones explored mate. Mah not golfin weather lol.
    Well technicaly we have 3 corn snakes but Baby the beautiful breeding feemale escaped like a year ago, trust me they *** back if they get water. Then clair lost her jouvinile one "tigger" like a week ago so were scared coz shes prob went into hibernatin. Then theres Boaby, my breeding ready fiesty male who we stil have in what is now alcatraz
    He's survived a LOT including a 10month holiday and nearly cuttin his own head off. Hes really put on weight durin summer n he lets u know with a scarily thight squeeze
    He bit our huge cat. Was a shame but funny n tought her a lesson

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Page buddy!??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincs View Post
    You mean like being able to have shortcuts to your apps on it???

    You can't edit the dock apps (phone, YouTube, music player, etc.) but you can add any of your apps/widgets to the actual home screen.
    Nah mate i meant the apps available with the nem multiscreen feature that came with 4.1.2 sorry.
    So far its stock sms, music player etc but havent really messed with it yet...

    MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

Similar Threads

  1. Add Quickoffice Viewer Icon to Home Page?
    By sleepymon in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:10 AM
  2. Looking for morethan 3 home pages
    By Rich13er#AC in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 07:02 AM
  3. Add contact buttons on home page
    By Snooz48 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:49 AM
  4. App Pages
    By trackizmy1 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:48 PM
  5. Sprint Support page for Hero
    By hilker09 in forum HTC Hero
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:14 PM

Posting Permissions

B