Phone fell, no cracked screen, but now there is no picture..please help

nick5434

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Happy New Year!

My girlfriend's phone fell, there is no physical sign that it fell but there is no picture on the screen. I opened up the phone and plugged in the screen from my phone, the picture is there and the phone works fine. I didnt open the phone completely just the back and plugged in my screen by lining up my phone side by side. I'm hoping i dont have to replace anything and it's just something unplugged on the other side because i see that the price is pretty high for the digitizer and glass.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I think you have so many views and no replies bro coz i think its like $275(?) to get screen fixed officialy. The screen, digitiser and glass are bonded into one piece.

Youre no tech idiot though so have a scan through ebay etc....

Can i ask, did u try her screen on your phone "just to see" mate?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Also, if the screen only seems undamaged physicly, could it be something daft like a piece of copper/gold?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

nick5434

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay my bad. There is a crack. It was hidden by the privacy screen she has on. But shouldn't it at least be working? I plugged it in mine and nothing. It's just one crack that clearly is barely noticeable. Hoping to save me that $200plus to fix. She's gonna take it in to our dealer to see if anything can be done through them. Thanks for the input guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood