Samsung Galaxy s3 smashed screen, battery bent, won't turn on

Daniel Wu

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
So my gf smash my s3 hard on the ground, the screen is completely broken, the battery poped out and it was bent, the phone still seem to be in one shape, but when i plugged it in computer with the usb, it didnt connect or detect any usb, the phone won't turn on but flashs a red light? can my s3 be repaired???

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
So my gf smash my s3 hard on the ground, the screen is completely broken, the battery poped out and it was bent, the phone still seem to be in one shape, but when i plugged it in computer with the usb, it didnt connect or detect any usb, the phone won't turn on but flashs a red light? can my s3 be repaired???

Wow... I know my post isn't productive at all.. But.. Wow. Not sure if your s3 is repairable if the condition is what I'm imagining in my head.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

kymberlin

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
:D. Lol. I'm sure she is not repairable! But surely replaceable!
Sorry about your troubles..... so sad!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I had a nut bag GF like that, lived with her for a year and dated for 3. Getting rid of her was the best thing that ever could have happened. Now I have a sane GF, who doesn't take her frustrations out on my technology.

As for your phone. Screen smashed, bent battery, not detection by PC. Dude, it's gonna cost you more to repair it than to grab a new one off ebay or craigs list.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The serious answer, if this is a serious question, is that the phone can almost certainly be repaired, but it will probably cost more than looking for a used phone on Craigslist or Fleabay. A screen replacement alone, from Samsung, apparently costs $180, and it sounds like your phone needs more than that.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The serious answer, if this is a serious question, is that the phone can almost certainly be repaired, but it will probably cost more than looking for a used phone on Craigslist or Fleabay. A screen replacement alone, from Samsung, apparently costs $180, and it sounds like your phone needs more than that.

This.

Sorry for your troubles... That would anger me beyond belief for my gf to smash my things because she is pist about whatever lol

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams