Calvin Gruneck needs help
I am Calvin Gruneck. Currently, I am facing connectivity problem while I am trying to connect my Samsung C3312 mobile with my Laptop. I have “Not Supporting” error message from Samsung Kies App. I have tried a lot to recognize the issue but I couldn’t find anything. Can anyone suggest me, how can I solve this problem?
Waiting for your precious replies.
- 01-02-2013, 09:43 AM #2BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-04-2013, 12:06 PM #4
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
- By bigrich34 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:15 PM
- By android for dummy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:28 AM
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM