I need some help
I've been having lots of problems with static and dropped calls when I'm talking from home. I haven't really had the problem when away from home. Verizon came out and checked the area and said I'm in a bad reception area. They told me I can cancel the contract because of this. My question is...is there a way to get all my apps and info off this phone before I cancel? I won't be able to use Verizon backup because I will have to find a new carrier. My next question is...will I still be able to use this phone with a new carrier? I hope someone will be able to help me. Thank you.
- 01-02-2013, 10:00 AM #2
- 116 Posts
Re: I need some help
Answer to your first question - Google Play Store has record of all apps that you have downloaded (even downloads app automatically once you sign in). Answer to your 2nd question afaik VZW phone will not be compatible with any other network as it uses specific wireless bands.
- 01-02-2013, 05:05 PM #4
- 01-02-2013, 07:58 PM #6
- 01-02-2013, 09:05 PM #8
- 01-03-2013, 11:28 AM #9
Re: I need some helpBlessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
AOKP 4.2.2 Milestone 1
- By chrisdazzo in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2010, 04:48 PM
- By AAFD in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:12 PM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2010, 07:40 PM
- By medroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:01 AM
- By wolfhound89 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:04 PM