Galaxy s3

Nick Huth

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I allowed a friend to use my galaxy s3 phone and now it powers on but no screen resolution. It makes noise but the screen is black. This person is vendictive and could have locked me out on purpose. HELP!

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Beat the dog out of them until they tell you what they did. If they are vindictive, you shouldn't have let them borrow it anyway. It sounds like it got wet
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Beat the dog out of them until they tell you what they did. If they are vindictive, you shouldn't have let them borrow it anyway. It sounds like it got wet

Or something worse although I can't think of what I that could be. I've never lent my phone to anyone unless I'm within view of it. I don't trust anyone. ;)

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I allowed a friend to use my galaxy s3 phone and now it powers on but no screen resolution. It makes noise but the screen is black. This person is vendictive and could have locked me out on purpose. HELP!

Curious as to why you would let someone borrow your phone if they are vindictive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Melinda Ettery

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I didn't lend my phone to anyone..and it certainly didn't get wet.....and my phone doesn't even power on....it just has a black screen...cant get into it at all...went like this after it went from logo page to Vodafone to logo to Vodafone for a bit.....then ended up like that.....trying everything....cause I want my photos and videos.....hellllllppppppp........

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I didn't lend my phone to anyone..and it certainly didn't get wet.....and my phone doesn't even power on....it just has a black screen...cant get into it at all...went like this after it went from logo page to Vodafone to logo to Vodafone for a bit.....then ended up like that.....trying everything....cause I want my photos and videos.....hellllllppppppp........

Dose the red led light up when you plug it in? Have you tried pulling the battery?

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

You're a dumb arse. Suck it up and get it fixed.
Boot into safe mode and try to figure it all out.

--Tapatalk on Samsung GS3.

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Take it to your carrier and tell them it died on you. Sounds like it's doa.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Damn yall are mean. Lol.

Try holding volume up power and home at the same time to see if it can get into recovery mode

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering .... does it really matter that the OP lent his phone to someone? I don't see a need to beat him up over it, he probably had his reasons. He trusted and got burned which we *all* do in some way, shape or form sometime(s) in our lives. The issue is that his phone is broke, doesn't really matter *how* or *who* broke it, does it? I'm sorry to criticize but I've seen so much of this kind of response around the boards of late -- at least in my opinion. When someone is asking for help and other people don't really understand why the person would do what they did or wouldn't do themselves what the person did that got them to the point they need help, the point is to help - not bash them for their misfortune -- isn't it?

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
For real some of you guys are so cutthroat with ur replies we're starting to get a reputation for being a hostile forum. I mean chill out. We all have S3s mann some of yall really need to obtain some seedless herb and inhale..:cool:
Sent from my MetroPCS GS3