s3 totall dead plz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Medo Hussein

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
every thing was going great

i left my s3 for a while to call someone

...... sudden my s3 with black screen not responding to any thing when i connect it with charger even no red light of charging
connect it to pc
it can't be identitied
i also replaced my battery with another one
the same result

not totally poweing up

it is totally dead

please any one have faced this before
what is wrong :( ????????????????

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
every thing was going great

i left my s3 for a while to call someone

...... sudden my s3 with black screen not responding to any thing when i connect it with charger even no red light of charging
connect it to pc
it can't be identitied
i also replaced my battery with another one
the same result

not totally poweing up

it is totally dead

please any one have faced this before
what is wrong :( ????????????????
You may want to read this. It seems it mainly affects the 16GB International version.

Medo Hussein

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i think it is a big proplem
yes it is in the warranty period
i bought it 6 months ago

i dont partially understand the proplem

and if i send it to samsung warranty they will give me another one or replace thing like motherboard in it ????????????

Thank you for your interest

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i think it is a big proplem
yes it is in the warranty period
i bought it 6 months ago

i dont partially understand the proplem

and if i send it to samsung warranty they will give me another one or replace thing like motherboard in it ????????????

Thank you for your interest

Do you have the International 16GB version? I would assume that they will fix and return.

Karim Mroueh

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
i have samsung galaxy s GT I9003 and while i was rooting it i unplugged it by mistake......so when i turn it on the galaxy start up stage freezes.... so i put it on odin and put PIT file but i forgot to uncheck RE-Partition and now all i have is a black screen when i turn it on.... pleasseeeee helppppppp

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
any solution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ?

First of all, we are not 12 years old and texting our besties. No need for the "plzzzzzzzzzzzzz".
Second, you were already given an excellent solution from Ricky Babalu, he answered all your questions and told you exactly what you had to do to correct
your issue. RMA it via Samsung.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
i have samsung galaxy s GT I9003 and while i was rooting it i unplugged it by mistake......so when i turn it on the galaxy start up stage freezes.... so i put it on odin and put PIT file but i forgot to uncheck RE-Partition and now all i have is a black screen when i turn it on.... pleasseeeee helppppppp

Yes, we can help. But you need to start a new thread, instead of hijacking this one.

--Tapatalk on Samsung GS3.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

You don't need to start a new thread. Can you boot into download mode at least? If you can then flash the stock image/bootloader via PDA only, do not partition or alter anything! You can find those stock files by googling your device and the phrase 'stock bootloader files' on check out the devices original development board on XDA.

To OP, if you purchased warranty coverage then take advantage of it. Seems like your device just took a dump. This isn't a widespread issue by any means, I'm sure once you replace your device you won't have this issue again.

Galaxy SIII - Thanks Appreciated!
My Podcast - http://cyberears.com/index.php/Show/audio/6030
My Blog - https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http://bearpastarocketpop.blogspot.com/

Medo Hussein

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
i asked someone he told me that samsung will change the mainboard

so i ask if all data in the phone memory will be deleted or not when the put another new motherboard?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Any data that you synced with Google (like Calendar and Contacts) will sync back to the phone once you set it up with the same account. The play store will remember what applications you installed, and you can install them all again, although your configuration settings and user data probably won't be restored.

If you have pictures or other data stored on the phone, they will probably be gone, unless you backed them up or had them on an external SD card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781