- 1 Posts
Back up and reset
I have a problem with my camera on my S3, I get an error message and it won't open. I have been told to reset the phone. I have done a back up. What I want to know is how do I get all the info back onto the phone after I have done the reset? I had an iPhone before and did everything through iTunes, so this android way is new to me.
- 01-04-2013, 08:34 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 09:44 PM #3
Re: Back up and reset
And the Google Play store will remember the apps you've purchased and/or downloaded, so you can log in there and redownload your apps.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-04-2013, 10:00 PM #4
- 01-04-2013, 10:12 PM #5
- By Blazer in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2012, 01:11 AM
- By Cyber Warrior in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 94Last Post: 09-07-2011, 06:59 AM
- By champ4221 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM
- By Cyber Warrior in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:49 PM
- By f3ar#ac in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:49 PM