S3 Bluetooth Music Song Titles to Australian 2012 FG MK2 Ford Falcon

mickcoz

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I have an Australian 2012 FG MK2 Falcon with integrated Bluetooth.
I have paired my unrooted (v4.04) Samsung Galaxy 3 with the car and enabled audio streaming.
When the car links to the phone I need to select bluetooth audio then it always starts the standard Music Player and displays the song titles as they are being played.

The problem with the standard Music Player is that it plays everything in my music folder in alphabetic order. I can select shuffle but it doesn't always do that on startup.

I have extra songs in the music folder that I normally select by using playlists.
The standard Music Player doesn't seem to be able to automatically play from a playlist when connected to the car.

I installed Player Pro but the car won't automatically start Player Pro.
I can manually start Player Pro after stopping the standard Music Player but it wouldn't display the song titles until I enabled AVRCP Support.
It now displays song titles and can be made to play from a play list I have selected before connecting to the car which is exactly what I want.

I installed Default App Manager to try to ensure that Player Pro will be the default music player but the car always starts the standard Music Player.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can try?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12