Say goodbye to lag (rooted users)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=com.lcis.seeder&token=pCJ5A6GE

Check out this all called seeder guys, I didn't believe it would actually work, but it does, im not even sure how, but everything runs smoother, images from apps like instaagram load quickly, no lag when going back to your launcher after exiting an app, even removing apps from your task manager feels smoother

Even the slowest thing on my phone, the go launcher app drawer, is much smoother

All for 1.40$

Check it out, it's well worth it

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2

My notification bar >>>>>> yours

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I got it. Never really had lag in the first place. Idk though. I'll keep it but i think it's just the placebo affect

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
In fact i ran a quadrant and went under 400 points after i got this app

Really? I'll run one myself later

I don't think it's meant to boost ur score but overall performance wise, I feel most things on my phone are much much much smoother and a lot less lag especially with go launcher, which is usually slow as crap, especially they're app drawer which might as well have been a slide show prior to getting this app

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2, seeder and ktweaker kernel underclocked to 1242 ghz, and my phone still runs laps around the competition

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
This app causes a placebo effect and in most cases could cause more problems then it does good. There was an article about it recently let me see if i can find it.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Its because it keeps your CPU awake and running at higher clock rates. If you have something to log CPU speeds and times you could test an average day with and without it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Basically enjoy your sugar pill and probably diminished battery life.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
A few days back I read 40+ pages on XDA on this. While I was excited at first I came away concluding that this probably will help older phones, but not your S3. If you read the whole thread you will understand why.

anon(692098)

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
A few days back I read 40+ pages on XDA on this. While I was excited at first I came away concluding that this probably will help older phones, but not your S3. If you read the whole thread you will understand why.

It won't "help" any phone. All it does is effectively disable CPU throttling causing the CPU to run at full rated speed all the time giving the illusion of a faster phone. The only other outcome that will come from this is lowered battery life. This is nothing more than a 'registry tweak' from Win95 days.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Its because it keeps your CPU awake and running at higher clock rates. If you have something to log CPU speeds and times you could test an average day with and without it.

This is from the past few hours

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2, seeder and ktweaker kernel underclocked to 1242 ghz, and my phone still runs laps around the competition

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357492297291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357492297291.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 44
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Ktoonservative governor so I shld be fine

But I do notice one thing, I believe seeder is preventing ktweaker from locking the clock speed, but is using the gouvenour still

Edit: Nvm, i fixed the issue, stupid ktweaker wasn't saving applying my settings correctly, lol

Now I'm back to 1242

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

I Googled placebo effect android prior to asking and found nothing that would help , but now I see what you are saying, it's not related to android, but like in general

But this is no placebo effect, it clearly does something because prior to it, my go launcher app drawer would be soo slow and laggy, and now it's not

I have an app that makes my screen turn off once I put my device face down, and now it works faster

Loading people's instagram pictures pages now loads the images faster

These things are legit. I don't feel it affects every app but it does indeed work

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Basically enjoy your sugar pill and probably diminished battery life.

Meh, got an extended battery, so it doesn't bother me much, get about 2days and a half with light usage

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Still not sure. I have felt like a couple apps were opening faster but i still don't know. I asked for a refund. If he gives the refund to me then I'll take it. If he doesn't then oh well

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Still not sure. I have felt like a couple apps were opening faster but i still don't know. I asked for a refund. If he gives the refund to me then I'll take it. If he doesn't then oh well

I wouldn't say you open apps faster, i haven't particularly seen that, I've just seen situations that previously had lag or little hitches, no longer having it and images rendering faster in certain apps

It's well worth the 1$

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2, seeder and ktweaker kernel

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What lag are people talking about? My phone runs great from what I can tell... Or does it run even better after this tweak/fix?

:confused:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums