- 01-07-2013, 10:53 AM #2
- 5,160 Posts
Re: iBolt Charging Dock and Google Now
One approach might be to use a profile program like Settings Profile, which lets you specify an action to take when the phone is inserted into a dock. Since I don't have a dock, I can't be sure if it will work, but there's a free version of the app you can try.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-07-2013, 11:46 AM #3
- 01-07-2013, 01:40 PM #4
- 01-07-2013, 03:05 PM #6
- By jbpr in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 04-15-2013, 12:52 PM
- By Prozak in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 47Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:33 AM
- By stimpy01234 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2012, 01:53 PM
- By Michelle Haag in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 134Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:17 PM
- By Scout_313 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:47 PM