- 01-07-2013, 09:53 AM #2
Re: iBolt Charging Dock and Google Now
One approach might be to use a profile program like Settings Profile, which lets you specify an action to take when the phone is inserted into a dock. Since I don't have a dock, I can't be sure if it will work, but there's a free version of the app you can try.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-07-2013, 10:46 AM #3
- 01-07-2013, 12:40 PM #4
- 01-07-2013, 02:05 PM #6
- By jbpr in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 04-15-2013, 11:52 AM
- By Prozak in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 47Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:33 AM
- By stimpy01234 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2012, 12:53 PM
- By Michelle Haag in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 134Last Post: 12-11-2011, 06:17 PM
- By Scout_313 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:47 AM