- 2 Posts
no screenshot after phone update......
I have an s3 and yesterday morning the phone did one of its regular updates. ...which is fine however last night I went to do a screenshot by swiping my hand over the screen and it no longer works! Has anyone else had this issue once their phone has updated and how is this fixed/overcome?
- 01-09-2013, 06:47 AM #2
Re: no screenshot after phone update......
What carrier, and what update?
Have you gone into motion settings to make sure the option is still checked? If it is, try unchecking it, backing out of settings, then going back in and resetting it.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-09-2013, 06:57 AM #3
- By BSinPDX in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:49 AM
- By TreyTrey619 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2012, 04:45 PM
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2011, 02:06 PM
- By RMTPhotography in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:48 PM
- By nsabournemouth#AC in forum HTC DesireReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2010, 03:06 PM