1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My Samsung galaxy s3 screen drainy battery

Well I have this problem I don't know since when but I think it's since y got internet on my phone but I'm starting to get worried because when I start charging my device charge extremely slow and sometimes dosent charge just show the signal like is charging My Samsung galaxy s3 screen drainy battery-uploadfromtaptalk1357931008848.jpg

And the battery gets extremely hot and I know that is not normal I think the screen spouse to drain like 15% or something but no 84%!!! Please answer asap

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: My Samsung galaxy s3 screen drainy battery

Quote Originally Posted by migue897 View Post
    Well I have this problem I don't know since when but I think it's since y got internet on my phone but I'm starting to get worried because when I start charging my device charge extremely slow and sometimes dosent charge just show the signal like is charging Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357931008848.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	56434

And the battery gets extremely hot and I know that is not normal I think the screen spouse to drain like 15% or something but no 84%!!! Please answer asap

It sounds like your charger cord may be giving out since you are sometimes plugged in and it's not charging. Try another charge + cord to see if it yields the same result.

Also are you just having your screen left on? Mine auto turns off after a minute of no use. The screen usage should be high on the battery consumption when you use your phone since the screen is always the biggest drain... But the reason it is 84% is because your monitor is showing no other apps taking up usage. (see mine below for an example). So what are you doing during this charge?

Also as for the heat.. Mine gets hot. Never noticed anything bad from it.. It's just when you use the network it gets hot.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Samsung galaxy s3 screen drainy battery-uploadfromtaptalk1357932952166.jpg  

Op is your phone flashed to another company??

Sent from my Galaxy S3
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks I'm going to try to change the charger cord and how i reduce my screen
    Usage because i have to auto turn off 1 minute