- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 01-11-2013, 02:35 PM #2
Re: My Samsung galaxy s3 screen drainy battery
Also are you just having your screen left on? Mine auto turns off after a minute of no use. The screen usage should be high on the battery consumption when you use your phone since the screen is always the biggest drain... But the reason it is 84% is because your monitor is showing no other apps taking up usage. (see mine below for an example). So what are you doing during this charge?
Also as for the heat.. Mine gets hot. Never noticed anything bad from it.. It's just when you use the network it gets hot.
Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
- 01-11-2013, 02:46 PM #3
- By exl500 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 54Last Post: 08-18-2015, 02:12 AM
- By smileysb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2013, 11:22 AM
- By Daniel Wu in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:40 AM
- By tiffanyranae67 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2012, 04:14 PM
- By gblaca in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 10:25 PM