- 2 Posts
how to stop fully charged sound on samsung s3
had my new samsung s3 for around 4 months now and it done a software update 3 days ago, ever since then when in the charger at night the 100% fully charged notification sounds a beep about every few mins or so all night long and its a real pain,
Does any know if theres a way to stop this yet as I want to keep it pluged in and charged at nights but dont want the sound turned off in case i get a txt.
I know this has been a long running problem with the s3 as just do a google search for (how to stop fully charged sound on samsung s3) and you will see it coming up everywhere,
seems some peoples phones do it and some peoples phones dont, so it must be some sort of fault.
does anyone have this problem after hacking (is that what its called?) there s3? as might go down that route if it will fix it
any help would be good or i,ll have to change my phone as cant put up with it beeping every 2 mins all through the night lol
cheers guys if anyone can help
- 01-15-2013, 04:13 AM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 01-15-2013, 05:51 AM #4Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
AOKP 4.2.2 Milestone 1
- 01-15-2013, 01:15 PM #5
- By Billmjr53 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2012, 09:56 PM
- By Billmjr53 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:32 PM
- By LittleTwin007 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:58 AM
- By Jakes in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 21Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:38 PM
- By droidluvr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2010, 08:01 PM