You're killing me battery - or am I killing you?
I don't get it. It makes no sense to me. I've been unplugging my phone in the middle of the night when it's charged to see what kind of wake locks I'm getting.
I unplugged it last night, and my battery tanked! There was only about 7 min of wake locks total. Wtf is going on? Any ideas?
Tried googling but didn't find much about it. What's com.sec.android.app.launcher.android.app.launcher? It was at the top of the battery list
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-15-2013, 10:37 AM #2
- 01-15-2013, 11:47 AM #3
Re: You're killing me battery - or am I killing you?
If you tap on that row, it will provide additional information on what the process was doing. But I've never even seen the launcher show up in my battery list. Something must have gotten caught in a loop. Rebooting will probably fix it, at least for now.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-15-2013, 12:43 PM #4
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 156Last Post: 05-19-2013, 08:19 PM
- By caddyman in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 31Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:59 PM
- By steventhebrave in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:30 PM
- By WarER4X in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 39Last Post: 09-26-2010, 07:40 PM
- By clashcity74 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 43Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:20 PM