Sound off Canadians with S3 SGH-I747M on Telus/Rogers/Bell

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just curious on just how many of us there are. I requested in another thread for a SUB FORUM for "S3 SGH-I747M on Telus/Rogers/Bell"
But some moron decided to keep bumping the thread and ignored the mod and had the thread locked. So I figured I wouldn't just make the same
thread, but instead see if we can show just how many of us Canadians there are with S3s to show we should have a Sub Forum!

Sound off Canadians!

Last edited:

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sound off Canadians with S3 S3 SGH-I747M on Telus/Rogers/Bell

I would like a Canadian sub-forum as well. We have our own Carriers/Providers... we get different updates... and we are on different networks. So why shouldn't we have our own forum?

I think there should be one for all of Canada tho... not sure if I want to see it broken down by phone provider.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

I would like a Canadian sub-forum as well. We have our own Carriers/Providers... we get different updates... and we are on different networks. So why shouldn't we have our own forum?

I think there should be one for all of Canada tho... not sure if I want to see it broken down by phone provider.

Agreed, we just need 1 that basically says "Telus/Rogers/Bell SGH-I747M" Just that would make me a very happy camper!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Well we are going to need a heck of a lot more support than this. I know there are TONNES of Canadians on this site! Come on guys! Show your support

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site

I'm on Telus in Atlantic Canada. In some cases I would like to be able to post some Maple goodness in our own forum.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Keep it coming guys... I'll pass it to administration

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

vic_singh

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally someone showing come Canadian love...

Ps. I don't know if you heard the news but NHL is back, I'm sure you wouldn't be on this forum when your team is playing.... lol

Btw I'm on Bell.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Now THIS is what we needed! I am sure there are TONNES more Canadians as well! Like Paul627g said, let's keep it coming! We want our own area to banter in :)
I don't like being an outcast to all the American Providers :)

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm a Canadian (Maritimer), but I don't have an S3. However, my mother has one and I would follow this thread on her behalf. She lives about an hour away, so I like to be up on her phone if she has any questions.

She loves her phone (so do I), BTW. My parents are all in on Android. S3 and Nexus 7. Lol!

Oh, and she is Bell.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

IanCognito

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
New to Android but already a Mobile Nations delegate as I switched over from CrackBerry.
Would like a Canadian only sub-forum as well please.
Oh and I'm on Robbers... :p

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
New to Android but already a Mobile Nations delegate as I switched over from CrackBerry.
Would like a Canadian only sub-forum as well please.
Oh and I'm on Robbers... :p

Same here, I came over from Crackberry, and was so used to so much Canadian support. But now I feel out of place with having not even 1 sub forum to call our own!
Good to hear there are other former crackberry gone android peeps from Canada