- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Transfer apps from Galaxy S3 to Galaxy Note 2
Hi Guys! The phone Im using currently is a Galaxy S3. Well, I brought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 today and I was wondering if I could transfer all the installed apps (like my diary, my notes etc) from my S3 to my new Note 2.
Could anyone please advise me on this? Thank you.
P.S: I already used Samsung Kies bt it was only able to transfer my contact details, messages etc, but couldnt transfer any apps.
- 01-15-2013, 01:45 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 02:31 PM #4
- 01-19-2013, 02:26 AM #5
- By steelhand69 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2015, 12:35 PM
- By kenwen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 23Last Post: 04-30-2015, 05:20 PM
- By RobertNW in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 10Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:09 AM
- By J Teezy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:55 PM
- By sqa4life in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2012, 12:01 PM