- 2 Posts
Transfer apps from Galaxy S3 to Galaxy Note 2
Hi Guys! The phone Im using currently is a Galaxy S3. Well, I brought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 today and I was wondering if I could transfer all the installed apps (like my diary, my notes etc) from my S3 to my new Note 2.
Could anyone please advise me on this? Thank you.
P.S: I already used Samsung Kies bt it was only able to transfer my contact details, messages etc, but couldnt transfer any apps.
- 01-15-2013, 01:45 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 02:31 PM #4
- 5,175 Posts
Re: Transfer apps from Galaxy S3 to Galaxy Note 2
Did you set up both devices with the same Google account? If not, many of your apps may not work.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-19-2013, 02:26 AM #5
- By shawnmaloney in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:12 AM
- By RobertNW in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2013, 06:24 AM
- By kenwen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:37 PM
- By J Teezy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:55 PM
- By sqa4life in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2012, 12:01 PM