Opening camera from home screen
Before I updated to Jelly Bean I had the option where I could press and hold on the home screen as I turned the device to open the camera. I had to reset the phone a couple times (root doesn't seem to like my phone) and now can't remember how to turn the options below back on.
Anyone know how?
Edit: nvm it was hiding at the bottom of the lock screen options!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by Shanicenicolle; 01-16-2013 at 10:48 AM.
- 01-16-2013, 03:08 PM #2
- 01-16-2013, 06:51 PM #3
- 863 Posts
- By discodavejohn in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
- By scribe4food in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:24 PM
- By buffee in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2010, 07:15 PM
- By Kelneros in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:08 PM
- By eusthebest in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:05 PM