Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default use computer to organize apps on galaxy s3

I haven't been able to find anything on the internet or in the forums here. It seems someone else must have asked my question.
    Is there a way to organize your apps on the Galaxy S3 using a PC? My previous device, the iphone gave me the ability to use itunes to view my pages and to move apps around using my PC. It was a lot easier than doing so on the device itself.
    Thanks for any help!

Default Re: use computer to organize apps on galaxy s3

Do you mean sorting the icons on the screens? Just move them with your finger.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.
    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE

The S3 is a computer, and you can use it to organize your screens.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

I know what OP is talking about, and no. Android users aren't forced to keep all their apps/folders on their homescreens at all times so this wouldn't be a necessary tool for most users.

Just drag and drop your most important apps onto folders and throw some custom themes on there to make it your own. Don't feel obligated to have EVERYTHING on your homescreen(s) on to have a ton of homescreens (personally, I only use 2).

You should check out ActionLauncher, it makes jumping between and accessing apps a breeze.

Galaxy S3 - Thanks Appreciated!
    My Podcast-http://bit.ly/WWSXbz
    My Blog-http://bit.ly/SrqMNr
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I know how to do it by moving with my finger. It's much easier to organize screens and apps with a mouse though. The itunes with iphone method worked quite well.

jaj6503 - Thanks for your suggestions.
    Last edited by jamieguitar; 01-17-2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Didn't complete post