- 8 Posts
use computer to organize apps on galaxy s3
I haven't been able to find anything on the internet or in the forums here. It seems someone else must have asked my question.
Is there a way to organize your apps on the Galaxy S3 using a PC? My previous device, the iphone gave me the ability to use itunes to view my pages and to move apps around using my PC. It was a lot easier than doing so on the device itself.
Thanks for any help!
- 01-16-2013, 03:01 PM #2
- 01-16-2013, 11:53 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 02:40 AM #4
- 916 Posts
Re: use computer to organize apps on galaxy s3
I know what OP is talking about, and no. Android users aren't forced to keep all their apps/folders on their homescreens at all times so this wouldn't be a necessary tool for most users.
Just drag and drop your most important apps onto folders and throw some custom themes on there to make it your own. Don't feel obligated to have EVERYTHING on your homescreen(s) on to have a ton of homescreens (personally, I only use 2).
You should check out ActionLauncher, it makes jumping between and accessing apps a breeze.
Galaxy S3 - Thanks Appreciated!
- By VegasRooted in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 55Last Post: 10-26-2015, 09:40 PM
- By LonghornsRock in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 52Last Post: 08-02-2014, 04:34 AM
- By eyar in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2013, 04:00 PM
- By Evoken in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2012, 04:55 PM
- By jmartinez02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2012, 03:43 AM