1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone mananged to get Amazon Prime/Flash Videos to work with JellyBean?

On my old phone I used to have Ice Cream Sandwich and side loaded Flash 11 with Dolphin. Flash Content, including Amazon Instant Videos, ran seamlessly.
    Now on my new phone, Galaxy S3, I cannot get any flash to work. I have tried the following Browsers. Dolphin, Firefox, Chrome, Boat and Opera. Nothing.

Has anyone found a way?

Default Re: Anyone mananged to get Amazon Prime/Flash Videos to work with JellyBean?

I'm patiently waiting for them to release an app for it myself, but i haven't tried it via browser

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Wink Re: Anyone mananged to get Amazon Prime/Flash Videos to work with JellyBean?

They have an app out but not supporting the SGS3 as of yet.

Happy surfing! Aloha.....
    CDH

Default Re: Anyone mananged to get Amazon Prime/Flash Videos to work with JellyBean?

I got flash and dolphin hd browser from

Works for me. Good luck.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Excellent, Thanks. Actually, last night I finally managed to get it to work, using a similar method. My only problem, no pinch zoom, so I cant quite get fullscreen to work. Is yours working?
    CDH

yes, both pinch zoom and full screen work perfectly.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by In_The_Way View Post
    Excellent, Thanks. Actually, last night I finally managed to get it to work, using a similar method. My only problem, no pinch zoom, so I cant quite get fullscreen to work. Is yours working?
    Basically you have to double on the video itself to go full screen.