- 3 Posts
Anyone mananged to get Amazon Prime/Flash Videos to work with JellyBean?
On my old phone I used to have Ice Cream Sandwich and side loaded Flash 11 with Dolphin. Flash Content, including Amazon Instant Videos, ran seamlessly.
Now on my new phone, Galaxy S3, I cannot get any flash to work. I have tried the following Browsers. Dolphin, Firefox, Chrome, Boat and Opera. Nothing.
Has anyone found a way?
- 01-17-2013, 11:42 PM #2
- 2,702 Posts
Re: Anyone mananged to get Amazon Prime/Flash Videos to work with JellyBean?
I'm patiently waiting for them to release an app for it myself, but i haven't tried it via browser
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central ForumsAndroid is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz
I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
- 01-18-2013, 12:35 AM #3
- 01-18-2013, 09:25 AM #4
- 01-18-2013, 10:56 AM #6
- 01-28-2013, 08:56 PM #7
- By noahft9 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2012, 08:22 PM
- By mcmug2001 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2011, 11:26 PM
- By johnasp in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2011, 10:12 AM
- By USC Justice in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 14Last Post: 08-01-2011, 03:32 PM
- By Flyers1121 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:27 PM