- 5 Posts
Issues Syncing Music to Galaxy s3 microSD card
I just got a sprint galaxy s3. I'm trying to sync my itunes music to my 32gb external sd card. So far I've tried syncing wirelessly with iSyncr as well as with a USB cable from my Galaxy s3 to my computer. For that I used the drag and drop method and also Easy Phone Sync. I keep getting the same results.
The sync is successful but when I try and play the music most of the songs only play half a second and then skip to the next one. Upon restarting the phone and going in to my files I find that most of the folders have been renamed with funky lettering and that funny looking u is the first letter. Like the u in utorrent. Now the folders are empty! The music is completely gone. There are still about five folders that have retained their names and will still play in the music player. Most have been renamed to seven character gibberish and are empty.
I've tried so many methods I'm really at my wits end. Is it the files or the android system? Could it be the external sd card? I've formatted it repeatedly but only from the settings menu on my phone.
Please help. Thanks!
Last edited by looopson; 01-18-2013 at 04:45 PM.
- 01-19-2013, 10:21 AM #2
- 292 Posts
Re: Issues Syncing Music to Galaxy s3 microSD card
I'm not too familiar with iTunes but the easiest and fastest way is to copy the songs directly onto the SD card using your PC. I'm not sure if there is a way to export them to your computer, if so go that route and save yourself some headaches.
- 06-20-2013, 04:12 PM #3
- 09-25-2013, 09:24 PM #4
- By kryptoniteguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 38Last Post: 03-02-2013, 06:57 PM
- By looopson in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2013, 03:24 AM
- By retrofuture in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2012, 02:27 AM
- By agarner98 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:07 PM
- By JohnMcClane#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 10:11 AM