Arrggh: Galaxy S3 keeps disconnecting
I sometimes use S3 with wired headset for making phone calls. Why does the phone disconnect the call when I set it down face up on the console while I am talking. Yes I know it mutes when you set it face down, if the motion setting "Turn Over to mute/pause" is checked, but I'm not setting it face down.
- 01-20-2013, 08:18 PM #2
- 01-20-2013, 08:41 PM #3
Re: Arrggh: Galaxy S3 keeps disconnectingAre you accident pushing something when you put the phone down?
Re: Arrggh: Galaxy S3 keeps disconnectingGo into settings > then in motion options check that you do not have the "Turn Over to mute/pause" is not checked. Sounds like this would be putting the call on mute?
- 01-20-2013, 11:06 PM #6
- By KrisC123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 72Last Post: 06-11-2016, 07:48 AM
- By anteck7 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:46 AM
- By anniehall46 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:02 PM
- By kath00 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 47Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:12 PM
- By HollowVip3r in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2012, 08:53 PM