- 01-21-2013, 07:33 PM #2
Re: Verizon gs3 root messup
See up at the top of the list of messages, there's a lit of sub-forums? See the sub-form labeled "Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks"? You'll probably get a quicker, more accurate response if you ask there.
Oh, and using BIG TYPE won't make us answer faster, either.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-21-2013, 07:51 PM #3
- By jamesino in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2012, 04:01 PM
- By craigrn16 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2012, 05:34 AM
- By lineswich in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 07-13-2011, 05:06 PM
- By abocornwall in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:29 PM
- By starscream84 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM