- 01-21-2013, 09:05 PM #2
- 6,996 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is "view sensor time used"?
I'm no expert on Gsam, but I'm guessing it's showing the time that various apps have been using the sensors. Since any time the screen is on the phone is trying to figure out if you're in portrait or landscape, that sensor is probably always in use.
You could just ask the developer directly.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-22-2013, 04:56 PM #3
- By grafx1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 72Last Post: 10-20-2014, 02:16 PM
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2012, 06:59 PM
- By LeslieAnn in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:03 AM
- By wgragg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2011, 09:10 PM
- By dbmorris99 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2011, 01:27 PM