latest galaxy 3 software update

KeLz Figjam

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
hey ppls.... i just did the last update and now everything seems fine only i am getting ad spam pop ups in notification bar... just installed handcent sms to try and get rid of them
but my main thing is you know how u can make ur own words up in ur dictionary or added words...... well that option is now gone.... it asks to sync to facebook or twitter or some crap
and i cant make my own words or even curse now lol... so how can i get that back??
very new so dumb it down for me a bit hhaa

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
hey ppls.... i just did the last update and now everything seems fine only i am getting ad spam pop ups in notification bar... just installed handcent sms to try and get rid of them
but my main thing is you know how u can make ur own words up in ur dictionary or added words...... well that option is now gone.... it asks to sync to facebook or twitter or some crap
and i cant make my own words or even curse now lol... so how can i get that back??

It sounds like a 3rd party app you have installed is the cause of all your issues. NOT the upgrade at all. Do you have a launcher installed? That would be my guess to what is causing your issues.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

What keyboard are you using? That doesn't sound like an operating system update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae