Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

Default Re: Galaxy s4 full specs all but confirmed by Sam mobile, due to release in April

I have the Note 2. I won't be changing until the Note 3 unless if something spectacular comes along. This one just is it for me.

Global Posts
    5,783 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: Galaxy s4 full specs all but confirmed by Sam mobile, due to release in April

I really wish they'd lose the physical buttons and set up with a more refined exterior. The construction of the S3 and Note 2 were both durable, but they *look* cheapish. On exterior they'd do well to take a cue from HTC or LG, in my opinion.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

I can go with the htc back but the only lg phone I held was the intuition (to laugh at) and the N4. I certainly don't want a glass back

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
    Darth Spock likes this.

us in america will probably get a quad core version. samsung hyped up the s3 saying it was a quad core device only to rip off us Americans with a dual core....that why i didn't get that POS! and never will get a sammy device ever again. Love my LG optimus g on sprint, had everything it was advertised with.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

Quote Originally Posted by darkpower_4 View Post
    us in america will probably get a quad core version. samsung hyped up the s3 saying it was a quad core device only to rip off us Americans with a dual core....that why i didn't get that POS! and never will get a sammy device ever again. Love my LG optimus g on sprint, had everything it was advertised with.
    Including the horrible design

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Including the horrible design

Sent from an orange potato......no, really
    LOL everybody i know that has one has a shattered screen. its truly a horrible design....

Quote Originally Posted by darkpower_4 View Post
    Right. First, Sammy didn't hype the quad core here in the U.S. sites like Android Central did. Second, there's no real performance difference for most apps anyway. Third, the US got twice the RAM which makes multi-tasking work much better than the Quad Core international version anyway.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I really wish they'd lose the physical buttons and set up with a more refined exterior. The construction of the S3 and Note 2 were both durable, but they *look* cheapish. On exterior they'd do well to take a cue from HTC or LG, in my opinion.
    I'll take the light weight of the all plastic GS3 over the heavily hyped "design" of the HTC and Nexus any day.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Right. First, Sammy didn't hype the quad core here in the U.S. sites like Android Central did. Second, there's no real performance difference for most apps anyway. Third, the US got twice the RAM which makes multi-tasking work much better than the Quad Core international version anyway.
    First: When it was first announced the specs were only that. Nothing about different version for different regions. That's stupid and makes it harder to support the device.
    Second: we know that most apps dont support quad core so again a 8 core processor pointless.
    Third: My Optimus G has both 2 gb of ram and a quad core. I don't see why they didn't do just that.
    I bet you dont work for samsung so my ranting is pointless. i'm just pointing out what us more informed consumers already think.

More informed. LOL. More opinionated, for sure.

Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    More informed. LOL. More opinionated, for sure.
    I am not sure I have agreed with you before but gotta give you props here.

The G is nice but is unproven with updates

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    I am not sure I have agreed with you before but gotta give you props here.

The G is nice but is unproven with updates

I don't think any of us is saying it's a bad device, but he was wrong about the Samsung gs3 being quad core in the US. I don't believe that was ever reported at all. They said it would be quad core, but people just assumed that every one would get that version

That's like saying the gs3 would come in red, and saying Samsung is lying because it only comes in red on certain carriers

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post

4.99 super amoled display, 2600 mah display android 4.2.2 octa core processor 13mp camera

Only in black and white apparently

I'll be skipping this one and waiting for the gs5. I'm content with my device and by time my next upgrade comes, in February of 2014, we will be discussing the gs5

With that said, I can't wait to see what the 4 looks like

Should be announced next month and slated for release on April 16

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Will be a nice birthday present for me then

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12