Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy s4 full specs all but confirmed by Sam mobile, due to release in April

http://us.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleW...icleid=6251975

http://androidheadlines.com/2013/01/...es-altius.html

4.99 super amoled display, 2600 mah display android 4.2.2 octa core processor 13mp camera

Only in black and white apparently

I'll be skipping this one and waiting for the gs5. I'm content with my device and by time my next upgrade comes, in February of 2014, we will be discussing the gs5

With that said, I can't wait to see what the 4 looks like

Should be announced next month and slated for release on April 16

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Default Re: Galaxy s4 full specs all but confirmed by Sam mobile, due to release in April

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    I'll be skipping this one and waiting for the gs5. I'm content with my device and by time my next upgrade comes, in February of 2014, we will be discussing the gs5

(
    Well, I'm happy with my $50 GS3. I suspect when my current contract is up I"ll be looking at a cheap GS4 rather than a brand new, expensive GS5. Or, if the 5 really looks stellar,maybe I'll just hang on to my 3 until the 5 drops in price. My screen is big enough for my needs, and the processor fast enough for what I used my phone for.

Like you, though, I'm interested to see what this brings to the Android world.

Oh, and I love the way these sites post the EXACT same content without crediting anyone.
    Last edited by meyerweb; 01-22-2013 at 01:10 PM.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Galaxy s4 full specs all but confirmed by Sam mobile, due to release in April

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Well, I'm happy with my $50 GS3. I suspect when my current contract is up I"ll be looking at a cheap GS4 rather than a brand new, expensive GS5. Or, if the 5 really looks stellar,maybe I'll just hang on to my 3 until the 5 drops in price. My screen is big enough for my needs, and the processor fast enough for what I used my phone for.

Like you, though, I'm interested to see what this brings to the Android world.

Oh, and I love the way these sites post the EXACT same content without crediting anyone.
    Yea, the only way I see myself getting this device at any point is if I'm absolutely bosun blown away by the design

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

I might get this since I can't upgrade until Christmas Day this year and only have the Evo 3D so any current phone would be well worth it. :P

I too plan on skipping the S4 and waiting for the S5 which will hopefully have that unbreakable flexible glass by then. My S3 which is only half a year old still does everything and more that I need in a cell phone.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by megagene View Post
    I too plan on skipping the S4 and waiting for the S5 which will hopefully have that unbreakable flexible glass by then. My S3 which is only half a year old still does everything and more that I need in a cell phone.
    I hope the s5 is the same size as the s4, and that it comes with the s pen

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I hope the s5 is the same size as the s4, and that it comes with the s pen

That would kind of make the Note 2 redundant though wouldn't it?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    That would kind of make the Note 2 redundant though wouldn't it?
    Not if the note 3 truly is over 6 inches

Not if the note 3 truly is over 6 inches

True. Depends on how they go about differentiating the Note and Galaxy phone series. They might keep the screen size how it is now.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

True. Depends on how they go about differentiating the Note and Galaxy phone series. They might keep the screen size how it is now.

I read rumors months ago about the next version of the S line coming with the S pen

Same rumor discussed phasing out the note line, so I don't put too much faith in that

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Im done with samsung but im sure itl be a monster.
    They arent makin the phone bigger are they?
    That would be rediculous.
    Hope they lose the cutesy pebble look but i doubt it...

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Im done with samsung but im sure itl be a monster.
    They arent makin the phone bigger are they?
    That would be rediculous.
    Hope they lose the cutesy pebble look but i doubt it...

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    The phone needs to be bigger 5 inches is the optimum size for a phone

I read rumors months ago about the next version of the S line coming with the S pen

Same rumor discussed phasing out the note line, so I don't put too much faith in that

Idk how accurate that is with the success the Note 2 has seen.

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Idk how accurate that is with the success the Note 2 has seen.

Exactly

But I have no doubt the s4 will have an s pen and the note 3 will be humongous

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

I think the s3 is optimum size for a pocket phone. If they fit a bigger panel into that then fair enough but the overall phone cant be bigger :thumbup:

GT-I9300, UK

It'd be dumb to turn the galaxy S line into a phablet. 4.99 is too large

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    Jaimeg123prmt likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Five inches is perfectly fine. The specs are nice but I was to see the final product before I decide to pass or not. If it has that wrap around edge shown off at CES, it is mine

One thing though, the specs I thought I saw the battery was 3000. 2600 is good though

And funk I like the blue!

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Appy Geek

Coming in April, Next Generation Galaxy S Device Code Names “Altius” | Android Headlines - Android News, Phones, Tablets, Apps, Reviews, Rumors

4.99 super amoled display, 2600 mah display android 4.2.2 octa core processor 13mp camera

Only in black and white apparently

Should be announced next month and slated for release on April 16

the thing that worries me the most about the upcoming phone is how stable is flash going to run? Will it crash constantly. If flash doesn't work, I think I'm fine with the s3.
    How do we know we are not brains in a V.A T.S ?
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

It will be the same more than likely. I am sure one browser or another will support it.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Seems to me the main reason to go with a Note size phone is for the multi-windowing. I think multi-windowing on a 4.7-5" phone would be a bit to confining to be useful. It is more comfortable with 5.5". I think if you will never use multi-window then a 4.7-5" phone is fine.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by garcia_jx View Post
    the thing that worries me the most about the upcoming phone is how stable is flash going to run? Will it crash constantly. If flash doesn't work, I think I'm fine with the s3.
    I personally don't watch flash on my phone anymore, since I got my nexus 7 with a bigger screen, so it wouldn't bother me

Guess octa means eight cores because that's what i just heard.

23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    Guess octa means eight cores because that's what i just heard.

Yea, I think so, sounds crazy

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

I plan on skipping the S4 as well.

Global Posts
    454 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

I have the Note 2. I won't be changing until the Note 3 unless if something spectacular comes along. This one just is it for me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast