With the new JB update can I say good bye to S-Voice?
I have done some research but with no anvil. Is their away to replace S-voice with Google now? For voice dialing over bluetooth in my car and every other aspect?
I could find a how to for ICS unlocked phones but this is the ATT (stock) not rooted currently.
Thanks in advance!HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 01-24-2013, 11:21 AM #2
Re: With the new JB update can I say good bye to S-Voice?
I just turned off and disabled S-voice, and then used the app Home 2 Shortcut to set a double press of the home button to load G-now. I don't know if g-now will do everything s-voice does, though.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By danrenfroe2016 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 60Last Post: 12-19-2012, 06:56 AM
- By jaj6503 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2012, 10:58 AM
- By lawrhoog in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2012, 08:58 AM
- By maskedcarrot in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2012, 01:01 AM
- By Nighthawk17 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 06:50 PM