- 2 Posts
Please help!!! I can't send a picture from Dropbox
When i wanted to send a picture message, i use to have the option where to shoose it from.. Dropbox or gallery.. I don't know what i have done but i don't have the option anymore. It goes to gallery right away.. How to i get the Dropbox option back? PLEASE HELP!!!
- 01-24-2013, 06:47 AM #2
- 486 Posts
Re: Please help!!! I can't send a picture from Dropbox
You might have accidently set a preference for the gallery. You could reset your preferences by going to settings, application manager, settings, reset app preferences.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- By emathed in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:35 PM
- By Danika Visnaw-gavina in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:05 PM
- By JayGoat in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 09-12-2012, 11:15 PM
- By eliment in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2012, 03:21 PM
- By BadPeekSell in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2010, 06:38 PM