- 1 Posts
Google Now question
Hi everybody! (Hi, Dr. Nick!)
I've been using Google Now on my S3 since the JB update came out, and it's always worked, except for this problem, regarding the "Time To Home" and "Time To Work" cards.
I work at a different location on Tuesday and Thursday, but Google Now only shows me "Time To Work" for my M-W-F work location. I've logged into google maps, and it doesn't seem like there's a way to create an additional work location.
Anyone know how to make it show the appropriate location for each day?
- 01-24-2013, 09:35 PM #2
- 722 Posts
Re: Google Now question
I don't think you can. But if you Google the Tue & Thu address, it should show up regularly as an additional card.
You might also try entering it as a reoccuring appointment with a location and no alarm. The appointment card may then do what you want.
- 01-24-2013, 10:49 PM #3
- 01-25-2013, 01:00 AM #4
- By EvilMonkey in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:43 AM
- By davela72 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 03:24 PM
- By evoldroid in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:14 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2012, 09:58 AM
- By bergeronjc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 01:32 PM