Mini SD card not saving pics

melissa11ck

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently got a Galaxy 3s and switched my mini SD card from my Droid 2 to my new galaxy 3s. It will not save the pictures I take with my new galaxy on to the mini SD card. Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer the new pics so they are on the mini sd card? And also when new pictures are taken they get stored on the mini SD card? If anyone can help that would be great, thanks! :)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you're using the stock camera app, just open the app, select the Settings button (the thing at the top left that looks like a gear); when the menu comes up, scroll to the bottom and select Storage; in the pop-up select Memory card.uploadfromtaptalk1359330171134.jpg
Regarding moving the existing pictures from the phone to the SDCard, you can use any File Manager (including the built in My Files app) to find the pictures on the phone (in sdcard0/DCIM somewhere) and move them to the SDCard (in extSdCard/DCIM/Camera).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781