- 16 Posts
connect android video output to ipod input
So, interesting issue here. I have a treadmill with a video input via an 30 pin iphone connector. (On the treadmill, you turn on hulu or netflix on your iphone and plug it in and it shows up on the screen)
So, my question is... Can I use the video out on my GS3 and plug it into the 30 pin connector to get the video on the screen? Is this in any way possible?
P.S. there is also a USB input on the tred mill, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to use this input to transmit a video signal.
Last edited by kralco626; 01-28-2013 at 08:48 PM.
- By Jim1348 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:17 PM
- By Nete in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:58 PM
- By jnadelman in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2010, 09:14 AM
- By CouchFisher in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:58 AM
- By msm_portata in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2010, 01:27 PM