- 01-29-2013, 02:39 PM #2
- 01-29-2013, 04:59 PM #4
- 01-29-2013, 05:25 PM #6
Re: Battery suddenly sucks
Not just restart, but power completely off and then restart. My battery life got suddenly worse about a week ago. I figured out what part of Android System was causing the drain, and a restart didn't fix it, but a power down did.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By adellc3 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 05-20-2011, 11:43 AM
- By adellc3 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 61Last Post: 02-15-2011, 03:29 PM
- By lolreconlol in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 31Last Post: 11-02-2010, 10:55 AM
- By droidX1991 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:17 AM
- By jmjccwatson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:54 PM