Screen time out set to 30 seconds yet after getting a text it doesn't turn off?!
I've started noticing my screen staying on until I have to manually lock the screen to shut it off after getting a text message. I don't know if this is a glitch or if I accidentally switched something. The screen timeout is set to 30 seconds.
Also could this be due to smart stay detecting my flip cover or something?
- 01-29-2013, 04:04 PM #2
- 6,681 Posts
Re: Screen time out set to 30 seconds yet after getting a text it doesn't turn off?!
Are you using the stock Messaging app?
What software are you running? (4.1.1?)
I doubt that it's Smart Stay - although that has never actually kept the screen on for me, I've never had the flip-cover interfere with it. Sounds more like a rogue app.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By spaghetina in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2013, 01:21 PM
- By rlanza1054 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:51 AM
- By Eugd in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2012, 03:52 PM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:07 PM
- By kdwg927 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:18 AM