1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Need Help!!! SIM card permanently blocked...

HEY guys i am in big trouble here and i really need some help.
    Yesterday i was moving around the settings in my rooted Samsung galaxy s3 (sprint) and after waking my phone from it showed a screen that asked me for a puk code. i called the company and they said that they couldnt really do much because the phone was rooted and it was out of their hands. The guy i talked suggested to reset data and i did but the problem still remained. He also told me to return to flash back to the stock rom and that should fix it. I am now running the stock rom but i just have this message in my notifications bar that says "Invalid SIM Card- SIM card permanently blocked". The problem was not fixed after flashing back to the stock rom. I have searched the internet and hve found nothing on how to resolve my issue. I have not been able to use my phone for 2 days now. Any help would be really appreciated.

Default Re: Need Help!!! SIM card permanently blocked...

If you're stock take the device to your carrier and have them fix it. Maybe a new sim card?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Need Help!!! SIM card permanently blocked...

yeah i kinda had that option as my last resort. Thats probably what ill do. But does the galaxy s3 for sprint have a SIM card? because i have popped the battery out and looked around and there doesnt seem to be one unless its internal and not visible to us....