1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Samsung Galaxy s3 vibrate mode wont work!

The vibrate mode wont work on my samsung s3 & its bothering me terribly! I dont have or want it to vibrate when I have sound active. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 vibrate mode wont work!

Are you saying that it won't vibrate, or that you can't turn off vibration? If the latter, there are multiple places that you have to go to turn vibration off for each feature. Keyboard; SMS; Phone; Sound; etc.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by corvino26 View Post
    The vibrate mode wont work on my samsung s3 & its bothering me terribly! I dont have or want it to vibrate when I have sound active. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Ok so now I have figured out that I had some settings messed up on my phone but now I have noticed that my notifications have a vibrate attached to the sound. Phone rings without vibration. New drama please help

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I am not really sure about your problem but my friend once had this problem and He just fixed the notification settings to get rid of the vibration every time there is a notification. Just got you some ideas on how to fix your problems. Actually, you just have to familiarize the settings on your phone, it's not really a problem after all
    Last edited by erwin wells; 01-31-2013 at 06:22 AM.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

good stuff actually saw this post when I was on the phone with samsung... seems to be that something isnt working properly with my phone... Sound and Vibration needs to be UNchecked in the sound settings field and it is but I am still getting vibrations on notifications... I will update when all is resolved... i feel this might be a glitch after doing the wireless update

Quote Originally Posted by erwin wells View Post
    I am not really sure about your problem but my friend once had this problem and He just fixed the notification settings to get rid of the vibration every time there is a notification. Just got you some ideas on how to fix your problems. Actually, you just have to familiarize the settings on your phone, it's not really a problem after all
    What notifications? Most apps have their own notification settings, so if you want to turn those off you'll have to do it within the application settings.

To set the phone call ringer / vibrate settings, open the Phone app, tap settings, then Ringtones and keypad tones.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3