Scree goes off while making and receiving calls

santoshm

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I am being too irritated with black screen problem. Me and my friends have s3 and when we make calls to each other, we need to perform extra task to cancel the call as the screen goes black. So, even we cannot terminate calls normally. Is there any solution?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If you're using a case, it's probably covering the sensor next to the front facing camera and that's causing the screen to go black when the phone is making a call. The sensor recognizes when your face is next to the phone and the screen goes black so most likely something is covering it. Take the case off and you should be good. If there is no case and there is nothing blocking the censor, then you may have a defective device

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The same advice applies if you're using a screen protector - if it's not properly aligned it can interfere with the proximity sensor.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The same advice applies if you're using a screen protector - if it's not properly aligned it can interfere with the proximity sensor.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Very true. Forgot about that one. Thanks :thumbup:

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12