Call Blocking

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon S3 and want a call blocker which I can use to allow all calls to ring normally most of the time but to allow only white listed numbers to ring normally at certain times.

Since this is a Verizon S3 it it different than other S3s and I have already tried "blocking Mode" but it will not work.

Please respond to this request ONLY if you know it works with a Verizon S3 not any other S3

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
You can block up to 5 numbers @ myverizon.net That's what I did to a few bs numbers that found their way to my phone.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but that does not accomplish my purpose. Your method will always block thise numbers and I want to block all numbers except a white list at certain times and allow all calls thru most of the time.

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Isnt there a feature for call blocking in the phone settings?? I am in the uk so the phones might be different to yours

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
As I mentioned in my original post that I tried the built in Blocking mode but a Verizon S3 is different than any other S3 and I am looking for only people who have a Verizon S3 to respond

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
As I mentioned in my original post that I tried the built in Blocking mode but a Verizon S3 is different than any other S3 and I am looking for only people who have a Verizon S3 to respond
I can't answer your question (on Verizon) but why not start the thread in the Verizon subforum if all you're interested in are Verizon responses?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow this app is the best! Ty.. I installed it and got done setting it up.. Do you know if it's a drain on battery at all?

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
They do not have a free version to try. Do know for a fact that it works on a Verizon S3?

No free trial but the Dev is great & if you can't get it to work he'll refund you past the 15mins window, no sweat.
Works on my GSM S3...don't know about the VZW variant, sorry.

Do you know if it's a drain on battery at all?

Nothing of note, nope.
Not that I care, but I should have gotten the thanks, LoL.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke