- 2 Posts
text alert won't change
I've watched youtube videos on how to change the notifications sounds, but there's nothing on my phone that will change the text alert sound from the US Cell tone. I have no "settings" option when I open the message app menu. This can't possibly be the only tone!? I've only had the phone a few days, but it can't be that hard to change a sound, can it?
- 02-04-2013, 09:12 PM #2
Re: text alert won't change
Are you using the stock messaging app? On my S3, if I start the messaging app, then tap the menu button, the bottom item on the menu says "settings." Tap that, scroll down to the Notifications section, and you should be able to select a "ringtone" there.
You have to be on the main screen of the messaging app, listing all the conversations. If you open a specific conversation, then the menu is different.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 02-04-2013, 09:27 PM #3
- 6,268 Posts
- By jarhead57 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 12Last Post: 05-21-2011, 06:01 AM
- By Emilluminati in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:46 PM
- By ajsonnick in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:38 PM
- By dirtmerchant in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:11 PM
- By CynicalDreams81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:13 PM