- 4 Posts
New S3 LTE (GT-I9305), how to get "GSM Only" option in Mobile Networks Settings?
Recently I bought S3 LTE (GT-I9305) but surprised to see that there is no option in Mobile Networks Setting to keep your mobile on "GSM Only"
(to save battery if we are talking on voice mainly). Only two options are provided either switch your mobile to "WCDMA Only" or " GSM/WCDMA/LTE Auto" mode. On the other hand one of my friend have same handset with Android 4.1.1 with "GSM Only" option as well.
Could anyone tell me what is the reason & possible way to add "GSM Only" mobile network setting in my S3 LTE? I have upgraded to Android 4.1.2 but no luck
Please help.. !
- By gollum18 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2013, 08:26 PM
- By executiveg in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2012, 08:42 PM
- By kenwalker1970 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:04 PM
- By Spunjer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2010, 09:16 AM
- By chewedpup in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:45 AM