- 16 Posts
I see that theres roots for different carriers and everyone says to make sure its your model and carrier. I've noticed other US carriers actually have different model numbers. I'm from Canada and have a SGH-1747M S3, which is AT&T's version. Does this mean AT&T root and ROMS are safe for me?
- 02-09-2013, 12:31 PM #2
Re: Carrier roots
Perhaps you should ask in the AT&T and Canadian carrier forums.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By shawn933 in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2011, 08:49 AM
- By snjpc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:08 PM
- By slider9499 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:24 AM
- By Droid hungry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:15 AM
- By gordies.swc in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:16 PM